We provide personalized protection plans including:
- Developing a complete client profile and destination assessment.
- Create multiple executive and personal protection levels and options.
- Respect your privacy and per-identify friends and approved associates.
- Formulate executive and personal protection on your situational needs after conducting our own intelligence gathering and threat assessment.
We employ “secret service” tactics and multiple surveillance options including:
- Deploy advance teams to scan and secure perimeters of locations.
- Assign covert agents as field observers of your executive protection detail.
- Establish 360-degree observation posting and communications.
- Implement diversionary measures to reduce traceability.
We plan for all scenarios you have not:
- Constantly ask “what-if” questions to support executive protection models and details which include running intelligence and assessment simultaneously with your protection.
- Establish multiple entry-exit routes, this includes travel.
- Anticipate your needs while you are receiving protection.
We educate executives and VIP’s on our executive protection plans and approach, including:
- Train clientele about safety-first tactics.
- Provide executive protection awareness and training to empower the protected.
- Review and rehearse threat response strategies.
We assign formally trained and an experienced caliber of executive protection agents:
- Draw personnel from law enforcement (off-duty, retired, and reserve officers), military operatives (retired and active), and high-end executive protection personnel.
- Review performance and constantly update personnel in best practices.
- Child Protection Teams.
- Supervised Visitation Monitors.
- Domestic and international coverage of children – from infants to teens.
- Protection against threats of spousal abductions, kidnapping, and other predators.
- We have been used in matters of extreme complexity.
- We have been used in matters of extreme confidentiality.
- Highly-covert, former government agents & police investigative personnel